Eggs are staple for breakfast it gives you nutrients that you’ll need to get through the day. However, plain old fried or scrambled egg could be boring if you have it everyday. Other ways of cooking egg could be too much work, until now. Poaching your egg could be a great way to give your breakfast a much needed spin but it could be difficult to achieve. However, with the help of a microwave egg poacher you’ll have eggs quick and without much effort at all. Below is a list of the best microwave egg poachers which would surely bring up your breakfast game.
Nordic Ware Microwave 2 Cavity Egg Poacher
Now having a perfectly cooked egg is as easy as making microwave popcorn. This Nordic Ware microwave egg poacher will give you yummy poached eggs in minutes. Just place half a teaspoon of water in the cup, add one egg, and you’re good to go. The surface of the poacher is non-stick so there’s no worry of it getting stuck on the cup. This non-stick property would allow for zero fusses and hassles.
These amazing features are backed by the great reviews it got from previous customers. They loved how easy their morning routine became after purchasing this poacher. Customers who have been using this for a while were also impressed at how long it lasts.
As Seen on TV Egg-Tastic Microwave Egg Cooker and Poacher
Do you want an egg poacher that does more than poaching eggs? If so, then this Egg-Taastc microwave egg cooker is the one for you. This can cook scramble eggs aside from poaching eggs, giving you the freedom to cook your eggs whatever way you want quickly and hassle-free. It also has a non-stick bottom and side to make transferring easily.
Like most people, you’re probably always on the go and because of this you would want something that fits your fast-paced life. This egg cooker can keep up with you and more. The cup can be brought anywhere since it has a cover making it easy to transport. The cup also keeps you eggs hot so you won’t have to eat cold eggs. This also got great reviews from those who have purchased it, showing that it’s not just all talk.
Norpro Silicone Microwave Double Egg Poacher
If you’re not alone when you have breakfast or maybe one egg isn’t enough for you; then this double egg poacher is a great match for you. You can have single or double portions with this egg poacher because of it double container. It also has a non-stick surface so you won’t loose any precious egg when your transferring it.
This egg poacher is also a great fit for those who want to have hot eggs every time; since this has a lid that releases heat and retains the heat in the poacher. This poacher could be cooked either in the microwave or on top of your stove top, giving you more options depending on your preference.
Progressive Microwavable Four Egg Poacher
If two egg at a time isn’t enough for you, then this four egg poacher might just be the one for you. This makes it easier for you to poach eggs for your whole family in mere minutes. The eggs formed in this poacher is also a perfect circle which makes it the perfect shape to fit in your sandwiches.
In the morning, we usually don’t have a lot of time and so we try to look for tools which are easy to clean. This poacher is non-stick and dishwasher safe making clean-up time faster. Previous customers also gave it excellent reviews. They were impressed at how fast their eggs cooked and that they didn’t have to have a close look at what they’re cooking the whole time.
KITZINT Silicone Egg Poacher Cups
Sometimes plain eggs get too boring and when that happens we usually get stumped and we usually don’t know how to spice up our eggs. This Kitzini egg poacher includes a recipe book in each purchase so you can expand your food choices in the morning. Since this poacher is silicon it’s non-stick and easy to clean. You won’t need to scrub hard to get those pieces of egg off your poacher.
Although this is made of silicon, it’s BPA free making it safe and not have any possibility of having passing on toxins to your breakfast. This also got great reviews from past customers. They loved how easy it is to clean and that they get perfectly cooked poached eggs every time they use this.
What to Look For?
Even with the list above it could still be quite confusing to choose which microwave egg poacher to get for your morning rush. Choosing could be even harder if you don’t know what to look for in a great egg poacher. Being fully informed would help you ensure that you’re making a smart choice and that you won’t have any regrets with your purchase.
- Efficiency – Microwave egg poachers pride themselves as an easier and quicker way for you to have poached eggs, so it’s only logical if you see to it that it delivers on its promise. A great poacher should be able to deliver perfectly cooked eggs in the time indicated on the instructions. The eggs shouldn’t be soggy or undercooked. If your egg poacher cooks multiple eggs at a time, the eggs should cook at the same time so you won’t have to worry about one of them being overcooked if you start the microwave again. Another great thing about egg poachers is that you won’t need to look at them constantly. Given this, it would still be best if your poacher has a clear lid so you won’t have to open your microwave every time just to check if the eggs are cooked.
- Ease of Cleaning – With how busy most people are, we usually need to get things done fast. This is especially true in the morning when we’re usually rushing to get out of the door. Because of this, most people would want something that’s easy to clean and wouldn’t require any scrubbing at all. To get a poacher that does this, it should be non-stick for easy transferring of egg. It would also be a huge plus if the poacher is dishwasher safe so you can just pop it in the dishwasher while you’re getting ready for the day.
- Safe – Since most of the poachers are made of plastic, you should see to it that the one you’re getting is free of any toxins that could transfer to your egg. It’s best if your poacher is BPA free and has a food grade surface. This would keep you safe and protect you from any possible contamination. Although it’s understandable that the poacher is microwave safe, you should still check the reviews to see if it really can endure being used in the microwave continuously. This would protect you from the possibility of it melting or popping.
- Durability – Egg poachers may not be pricey but it would still be a huge shame if your purchase breaks after just a couple of uses. So ensuring that you’re getting a product that would last you a long time is the best for you. This would help you have great tasting eggs for a longer time. You can check for the durability by looking at the materials used in making the poacher. You can also check customer reviews to see the average length of time that the poacher is being used.
- Heat Maintenance – Sometimes we don’t immediately eat our eggs once it’s done. If this is the case for you, getting a poacher that keeps your eggs hot is you best bet. This means that you won’t have to worry about your eggs getting cold while you get ready or get other ingredients to your meal ready. This also allows you to take your egg on the go especially for poachers that are in a cup style and are more portable.
Getting your own microwave poacher is a quick and effective way to dress up your breakfast. With this, you’d be able to take breaks from your usual sunny side up and scrambled egg. This is also very convenient since you really won’t have to watch over it as closely as you would when you’re frying since the microwave and the poacher will do the work for you. You can now multi-task more efficiently and without the possibility of burning or ruining anything. Finally, this microwave poacher will help you have a perfectly poached egg without you getting really hassled and stressed over it.
We hope that with the tips and tricks above that you’d be able to choose the best poacher for you and your needs. Just remember to take into account all the aspects that we’ve mentioned. Ensuring that your poacher has these would help you become less vulnerable from buyer’s regret.